Trident Group has produced underwater wet/dry and hyperbaric welding solutions since the start-up in 1993 as a part of our portfolio.
Wet welding procedures were developed/approved for class A fillet welds.
In combination with strategic alliance partners in 2014 a underwater wet welding V-Groove procedure was successfully implemented and accepted by DNV-GL .
The diving training facility in the head office in Terneuzen, The Netherlands is constantly in use, training new staff on underwater welding applications.
Wet welding is a standard technology used on most of our projects on a daily basis. Permanent shell-plate repairs are executed using cofferdams designed/engineered by in-house.
Underwater Welding Services include:
- Permanent shell plate repair
- Hull apertures installation (speed-log depth-sensor, overboards)
- Wet weld repairs (temporary and permanent)
- Wet welding anodes replacement
- As a capability to support to underwater repair projects